Sunday, January 25, 2015
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Monday, December 15, 2014
2. Wayward ft. Elderbrook - Waver 1:59
4. Radiohead - Lotus flower "Cause all i wants is the moon upon a stick"
5. The M Machine - The Palace 1:41
"Can't sleep cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me i'm a real live wire"
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
2. FKA Twigs - Ache "Your love make my night go Boom"
4. Sade - Cherish the day ( the guitar riff at 0:53...ugh )
5. Milky Chance - Indigo ( I like this song because you can hear the desperation in his voice)
" You'll follow me back
With the sun in your eyes
And on your own
And legs of stone"
"She's a whiskey in a teacup
She's a diamond that wants to stay coal"
12. Blur - Song 2
"And I'm a million different people
from one day to the next
I can't change my mold
no, no, no, no ,no"
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
3. M83 - Outro
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Hello lovely readers! This post, Fifty facts about me tag, is a result of my insomnia a while ago. Hope you will not find it very boring and get to know a bit about me- the author of this blog. I tag all the bloggers who follow me and also the people who read this and would like to do one. If you do the tag leave a link in the comments. Byeee! :P
1. I was born in Moscow, Russia.
2. I love chocolate, can’t go a day without eating one.
3. My zodiac sign is Sagittarius and I was always pissed off that it was embodied as a male centaur and not something feminine. (I wonder if it’s just me though)
4. My real name means “the star of the sea”.
5. My favorite song is “BedshapeD” by Keane and “Don’t worry, be happy” by Bobby McFerrin.
6. When my mom was pregnant on me, she used to go to morgue (it was obligatory, she was studying to become a doctor), and then puke, cause she got sick after every visit. That might be one of the reasons why I’m weird.
7. My favorite color is Red.
8. I know my mother tongue, Russian, English and now I am learning Italian. Also I have been learning German for 2 years but don’t remember anything, Spanish (love Spanish!) for 3 months and French for month and a half cause my sister was too lazy to attend classes alone.
9. I can’t live without music; there hasn’t been a day without me listening to the music, at least for past 5 years.
10. I’ve got soul and I’m superbad J
11. My favorite place on earth is my hometown, which is located by the sea.
12. I wish I could sing.
13. Is my favorite number.
14. Usually I am honest but sometimes I’m way too honest and that is bad.
15. I have a goddaughter; she is same age as me.
16. I like watching films.
17. If I had superpowers I would probably choose being invisible.
18. When I was about 8, I tripped over something at home whilst holding a plate, I cut my hand and so now I have quite an unpleasant scar on my right palm.
19. In my teenage years I mostly used to listen to punk rock and alternative rock.
20. I graduated from school with a silver medal.
21. When I was 18, I bought a skateboard, after few months fell on the concrete whilst sliding down the tiny ramp, bumped my head and never skated afterwards.
22. My favorite band was Simple Plan; I knew all the lyrics to all of their songs.
23. I used to play Sims like crazy. And completed (if that’s the word) Need for Speed: Underground twice. That’s how much I liked it.
24. I have a cat named Tobias Patrick a.k.a Tobi.
25. Although I’m not very good at it, I like drawing whilst listening to the music.
26. First time I got drunk at the age of 18, with my mom’s colleagues.
27. I have a diary which I started back in 2005 and wrote in it until 2013.
28. As a kid I used to invent words and also write in a notebook from back to front.
29. I know how to make enamel jewelry, because I attended 2month long courses and did pretty well.
30. I have never worked in one place for more than 4 months. (And I have worked in 1, 2, 3…5places!)
31. I was attending social dance school (cha-cha-cha, tango, waltz…) for 5 years and hip-hop classes for two years.
32. My favorite food is pizza and sushi.
33. I have two younger sisters.
34. When I was newborn, Russian mafia members threatened to kidnap me if my father didn’t pay money. But it wasn’t his debt; my dad’s friend who owed the money ditched him.
35. I got my first phone (Samsung) when I was sixteen and have the same number all these years.
36. My favorite iPhone games are: Plants vs. Zombies, Dumb Ways to Die and Cut the Rope.
37. I always loved, love and will love watching cartoons, no matter how old I am!
38. I share birthday with Blink 182’s Tom DeLonge, and Evanescence’s Amy Lee.
39. When I was about 12-13 me and my ‘bunch’ used to trespass abandoned or newly built wooden houses.
40. I hate fried white onions although I like raw green ones.
41. The first thing I saw in the cinema (with my grandma), was Lilo & Stitch, tears were shed…
42. Place I always wanted to visit is Egypt, for me there was always something appealing to its ancient history and culture.
43. If I could meet one person who is dead, it would probably be 2 Pac.
44. Sometimes when I’m in the mood I cook simple meals like salad, fried potatoes, pizza and for desert- brownies.
45. I am very impulsive and mood swingy. I could go to the supermarket in the other district of the town at 1o’clock in the night, just to get ingredients for pizza or to buy some snacks.
46. I love animals.
47. My favorite drink is the one me and my cousin invented when we were kids, we mixed white vanilla ice-cream and Coca-Cola and called it WunshPunsh.
48. I wish I could travel the world, I would start with: Egypt, Mexico, Hawaii and Cuba!
49. When I was nine I got sick with angina, had to lay in bed and out of boredom or because of a weird muse I started writing poems, and ended up writing about 30 lyrics most of them dedicated to my mother. They are too embarrassing to share and too funny to throw away.
50. If I could be any person for a day I would be Frank Abagnale, I mean have you seen Catch Me If You Can? The dude is freakin’ amazing.