3. M83 - Outro
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Hello lovely readers! This post, Fifty facts about me tag, is a result of my insomnia a while ago. Hope you will not find it very boring and get to know a bit about me- the author of this blog. I tag all the bloggers who follow me and also the people who read this and would like to do one. If you do the tag leave a link in the comments. Byeee! :P
1. I was born in Moscow, Russia.
2. I love chocolate, can’t go a day without eating one.
3. My zodiac sign is Sagittarius and I was always pissed off that it was embodied as a male centaur and not something feminine. (I wonder if it’s just me though)
4. My real name means “the star of the sea”.
5. My favorite song is “BedshapeD” by Keane and “Don’t worry, be happy” by Bobby McFerrin.
6. When my mom was pregnant on me, she used to go to morgue (it was obligatory, she was studying to become a doctor), and then puke, cause she got sick after every visit. That might be one of the reasons why I’m weird.
7. My favorite color is Red.
8. I know my mother tongue, Russian, English and now I am learning Italian. Also I have been learning German for 2 years but don’t remember anything, Spanish (love Spanish!) for 3 months and French for month and a half cause my sister was too lazy to attend classes alone.
9. I can’t live without music; there hasn’t been a day without me listening to the music, at least for past 5 years.
10. I’ve got soul and I’m superbad J
11. My favorite place on earth is my hometown, which is located by the sea.
12. I wish I could sing.
13. Is my favorite number.
14. Usually I am honest but sometimes I’m way too honest and that is bad.
15. I have a goddaughter; she is same age as me.
16. I like watching films.
17. If I had superpowers I would probably choose being invisible.
18. When I was about 8, I tripped over something at home whilst holding a plate, I cut my hand and so now I have quite an unpleasant scar on my right palm.
19. In my teenage years I mostly used to listen to punk rock and alternative rock.
20. I graduated from school with a silver medal.
21. When I was 18, I bought a skateboard, after few months fell on the concrete whilst sliding down the tiny ramp, bumped my head and never skated afterwards.
22. My favorite band was Simple Plan; I knew all the lyrics to all of their songs.
23. I used to play Sims like crazy. And completed (if that’s the word) Need for Speed: Underground twice. That’s how much I liked it.
24. I have a cat named Tobias Patrick a.k.a Tobi.
25. Although I’m not very good at it, I like drawing whilst listening to the music.
26. First time I got drunk at the age of 18, with my mom’s colleagues.
27. I have a diary which I started back in 2005 and wrote in it until 2013.
28. As a kid I used to invent words and also write in a notebook from back to front.
29. I know how to make enamel jewelry, because I attended 2month long courses and did pretty well.
30. I have never worked in one place for more than 4 months. (And I have worked in 1, 2, 3…5places!)
31. I was attending social dance school (cha-cha-cha, tango, waltz…) for 5 years and hip-hop classes for two years.
32. My favorite food is pizza and sushi.
33. I have two younger sisters.
34. When I was newborn, Russian mafia members threatened to kidnap me if my father didn’t pay money. But it wasn’t his debt; my dad’s friend who owed the money ditched him.
35. I got my first phone (Samsung) when I was sixteen and have the same number all these years.
36. My favorite iPhone games are: Plants vs. Zombies, Dumb Ways to Die and Cut the Rope.
37. I always loved, love and will love watching cartoons, no matter how old I am!
38. I share birthday with Blink 182’s Tom DeLonge, and Evanescence’s Amy Lee.
39. When I was about 12-13 me and my ‘bunch’ used to trespass abandoned or newly built wooden houses.
40. I hate fried white onions although I like raw green ones.
41. The first thing I saw in the cinema (with my grandma), was Lilo & Stitch, tears were shed…
42. Place I always wanted to visit is Egypt, for me there was always something appealing to its ancient history and culture.
43. If I could meet one person who is dead, it would probably be 2 Pac.
44. Sometimes when I’m in the mood I cook simple meals like salad, fried potatoes, pizza and for desert- brownies.
45. I am very impulsive and mood swingy. I could go to the supermarket in the other district of the town at 1o’clock in the night, just to get ingredients for pizza or to buy some snacks.
46. I love animals.
47. My favorite drink is the one me and my cousin invented when we were kids, we mixed white vanilla ice-cream and Coca-Cola and called it WunshPunsh.
48. I wish I could travel the world, I would start with: Egypt, Mexico, Hawaii and Cuba!
49. When I was nine I got sick with angina, had to lay in bed and out of boredom or because of a weird muse I started writing poems, and ended up writing about 30 lyrics most of them dedicated to my mother. They are too embarrassing to share and too funny to throw away.
50. If I could be any person for a day I would be Frank Abagnale, I mean have you seen Catch Me If You Can? The dude is freakin’ amazing.
Friday, August 22, 2014
4. The Mamas & The Papas - California Dreaming (fell in love with this song because of Chungking Express)
9. Red Cafe ft. Fabolous - I'm ill (Les Twins <3 )
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Hello dear readers! Today I felt like posting about "Walk Two Moons" - the book I read a while ago when I was fifteen. It is young-adult fiction and I probably should have read it earlier, but was introduced to this book by my friend only at that age. Even though it is mainly targeted at young audience, I still, to this day find interesting and beautiful some of the quotes I've written out back then. So here they are! Some extracts from "Walk two moons" by Sharon Creech, enjoy!
"Sometimes you know in your heart you love someone, but you have to go away before your head can figure it out."
"As the days went on, many things were harder and sadder, but some things were strangely easier. When she had been there, I was like a mirror. If she was happy, I was happy. If she was sad, I was sad. For the first few days after she left, I felt numb, non-feeling. I didn't know how to feel. I would find myself looking around for her, to see what I might want to feel."
"Don't judge a man until you've walked two moons in his moccasins."
"I thought he might have few squirrels in the attic of his brain."
"He was tall and slim, and he had enormous deep cowlike eyes that sparkled all over the place and when he turned these eyes on you, you felt as if his whole purpose in life was to stand there and listen to you, and you alone."
"Then the waves with their soft white hands grab the traveler. They drown him. They kill him. He's gone."
"He took my hand and stared at it for the longest time. His own hand was soft and warm. Mine was sweating like crazy. He was saying "Hm" and tracing the lines of my palm with his finger. It gave me the shivers but not in an entirely unpleasant way. The sun was beating down on us and I thought it might be nice to stay there forever with him just running his finger along my palm like that. I thought about newlY born horse who knows nothing and feels everything. I thought about the smooth-beautifully folded world."
"I was wishing I was invisible. Outside, the leaves were falling to the ground, and I was infinitely sad, sad down to my bones. I was sad for Phoebe and her parents and Prudence and Mike, sad for the leaves that were dying and sad for myself, for something I had lost."
Saturday, July 26, 2014
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Audrey Hepburn as Nicole in "How to steal a million"
Jennifer Decker as Angie in "Hellphone"
Shannyn Sossamon as Victoria in "Catacombs"
Taissa Farmiga as Zoe Benson in "AHS : Coven" teaser
Sunday, July 6, 2014
7. Tricky - Hell is around the corner "My brain thinks bomb-like"